Thursday, June 11, 2009

Success!

So you know that pizza we were making? Well it was pretty darn good! Especially for a first try. We took the dough and made it into two pizzas as a thin crust. I believe I over worked the dough some, so the edges were a bit hard, but most of us don't eat the pizza bones, right?

Well I found a fix for the pizza bones being a bit tough, I just melted some butter and added some garlic and used the pizza bones to sop up the delicious mixture. Though I still did not eat all the bones, it was still great. Sorry I don't have pictures, I will have to think about that next time!

Don't forget we have a show tonight! Thursday we have Emily from Foodzie on the show! She will be telling us about the site, the company and what they can offer you. Don't miss it 6PM EST, on Blockhead Radio. Pop a player (see sidebar) and join us in chat.

--James~The ClosetCreature

Pizza Crust on Foodista

No comments:

Post a Comment